Photoactive hetero-crystals of QD SCHALI® series
- Hetero-crystals of bio compatible titanium dioxide and silicon dioxide have high bactericide potential.
- Titanium dioxide and silicon dioxide hetero-crystals are photoactive agents that may induce contact energy exchange and are capable of triggering generation of active (singlet) oxygen– so they may be successfully applied in scope of photodynamic therapy (PDT) and hyperthermia: hetero-crystals affect selectively those biological targets which are responsible for life support in pathological cells.
- Lower concentrations of titanium dioxide and silicon dioxide may be successfully used in treatment of metabolic disorders, particularly of incomplete oxidation conditions.
- High bio compatibility, no total toxicity, no local toxicity.
- High sorption effect, i.e. ability of binding target molecules.
- High catalytic reactivity, particularly high response to photochemical redox.
|№||Параметры||Существующие в мире пигменты||QD SCHALI®|
|2||Собственная окраска||Зелёная или красная||Бесцветны|
|3||Спектральная чувствительность||Узкие полосы в зоне 600 - 700 нм||Вся шкала с максимумом в УФ и 400 и 960-1100 нм|
|4||Интенсивность фото воздействия (плотность мощности на 1см2)||0,1 Вт||от 1 Вт и выше|
|6||Длительность задержки в тканях||часы-дни||дни - недели - месяцы|
|7||Возможность повторного воздействия без дополнительного введения ФС (суммация эффекта)||нет||имеется (многократно)|
|8||Токсичность общая||Неизбежна||Напротив - детоксиканты|
|10||Градиент в клетках||от 4 до 10 крат||Может быть усилен комплексированием с “пенетрантами”|
|11||Каталитические свойства||Фотосенсы||Фотосенсы + другие свойства каталитических процессов|
|12||Комплексирование с другими лекарственными средствами||Нет||Многие медикаменты|
|13||Таргетное действие||Неспецифическое||Может быть направленным|
|14||Области применения||Онкология, хирургия||Многие области медицины (включая онкологию)|
|15||Техническое обеспечение||Особые источники света||Лазеры, специальные инъекторы, приборы контроля серии SCHALI®-PDT|
|16||Возможности фотодиагностики||В зоне УФ чувствительных ФС||Принципиально возможно за счёт комплексных препаратов QD SCHALI®+УФ ФС|
- High sorption effect enables binding in aqueous environment and removing earlier absorbed in biological tissues compounds
- Saturating free chemical bonds in toxins with complimentary molecules results in toxin neutralization on energetic level and in this way relief from numerous exogenous and endogenous intoxications
- QD SCHALI® serves as active oxygen vehicles and delivers it to target cells, resulting in restoration of cellular nutrition and inhibition of vascular calcification and sclerosis
- QD SCHALI® antibacterial and antiviral effect results in deactivating unsaturated chemical bonds in peptides, glycosides etc.
- Active oxygen generated by QD SCHALI® acts as a disinfection agent in infectious and viral environment
О2 is a universal tool and agent for utilising energy of light, air, environment for the boon of humans
Fields of use
TR1SCHALI®-T/0.6 in rejuvenation
SCHALI®-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension is intended to induce cellular metabolism by improving oxidant and antioxidant system functions (additional oxidation of carbohydrates and lipids, synthesis of microcirculation stimulants etc.).
In gaps of crystalline lattice, QD SCHALI® active titanium dioxide hetero-crystals are capable of forming bonds to another active chemical compounds. This sorption effect enables targeted delivery of biologically beneficial agents to affected cells (cells in reproduction, apoptosis, peak of functional activity), resulting in better cellular regeneration and immune response.
Photoactive QD SCHALI® hetero-crystals enable a wide range of highly-effective antiaging applications in scope of cosmetology and aesthetic surgery:
- Removal of warts.
- Pigmented spot bleaching.
- Mesotherapy. facial lifting.
- Lipolipolysis, body sculpting etc.
Decision on using SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension in injections for interstitial stimulation of regeneration, the way of administration and dosage is to be taken by your healthcare specialist with regard to individual condition. SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension may be used locally as one of steps in complex antiaging treatment together with laser light exposure techniques.
TA1SCHALI®-T/0.6 in adjuvant cancer therapy
SCHALI®-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension demonstrates high potential in scope of adjuvant cancer therapy as a supplementation before and after main anticancer treatment that may reduce risk of relapse. If used for intramuscular injections, SCHALI®-T/0.6 may intensify effect of common anticancer drugs in scope of chemo-, radio-, hormonal, targeted, bio- and photodynamic therapies.
Mechanism of action is based on QD SCHALI® targeted effect on cancer cells:
- Inducing cellular energy exchange.
- Sorption of bioactive compounds (if used together with anticancer drugs and chemotherapeutic agents).
- Targeted delivery of pharmaceutical molecules into cancer cells.
- Blocking RNA counter effect and intensifying anticancer action synergistically.
- Neutralizing toxic effect of chemotherapeutic agents.
Decision on using SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension for intramuscular injections in scope of effective adjuvant anticancer therapy is to be taken by your oncologist with regard to clinical and laboratory tests results, personal experience and clinical condition. SCHALI-T/0.6 may be used for intramuscular injections (one to ten injections a week) in combination with other pharmaceuticals as a part of complex therapy.
TB1SCHALI®-T/0.6 in breast cancer therapy
SCHALI®-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension may be used locally as a photosensitizing agent in scope of photodynamic therapy or as an anticancer compound vehicle in scope of breast cancer therapy.
- Active oxygen selectively affects pathological cells as they have no active antioxidant ferments.
- Exposed to laser light irradiation, pathological cells undergo fibrotic processes and both blood and lymphatic flows are plugged that results in a natural mechanic barrier that clips off tumoral nutrition.
- Significantly lower metabolism and growth in cancer cells.
- Tumour turns to metabolically stable condition.
For intratumoral injection and further photodynamic therapy of breast cancer, your oncologist will select both suitable way of administration and dosage of SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide nanosuspension with regard to individual condition, tumoral volume etc. (50 ml to 100 ml and more). At that, one third of injectable nanosuspension is administrated into lymph nodes that drain lymph from tumoral site (quadrant).
TB2SCHALI®-T/0.6 in prostate cancer therapy
SCHALI®-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension may be used locally as a photosensitizing agent in scope of photodynamic therapy or as an anticancer compound vehicle in scope of prostate cancer therapy.
- Inducing natural mechanisms of cellular regeneration.
- Restoring cellular nutrition.
- Effect of controlled hyperthermia./icon_li]
- Targeted selective damage in problem cells (cancer and pathogenic cells): multiple cytomorphological damages (cytoplasmic vacuoles, membrane fragments, impaired mitosis).
- Apoptosis or necrosis in pathogenic cells (as pathogenic cells have no effective antioxidant ferments).
Decision on using SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide nanosuspension for intratumoral injections in scope of photodynamic therapy of prostate cancer, the way of administration and dosage is to be taken by your oncologist with regard to individual condition and tumoral volume (50 ml and more). SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide nanosuspension may be used as one of steps in complex anticancer treatment for local therapy of focal malignant growths (together with laser light exposure) and as injections for photodynamic therapy of metastasis (also of lymph nodes, heavily accessible nodes in scope of surgery etc.).
TB3SCHALI-T/0.6 in bladder diseases treatment
SCHALI®-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension may be used for instillations into bladder in scope of photodynamic therapy of urinary system disorders.
- High anti-inflammatory effect.
- Induced local immune response.
- Better microcirculation in bladder.
- Better oxygenation in bladder walls.
- Urothelium regeneration.
- Induced production of glycosaminoglycan./icon_li]
Decision on using SCHALI-T/0.6 aqueous titanium dioxide suspension for intravesical instillations in scope of photodynamic therapy of urinary system disorders, the way of administration and dosage is to be taken by your urologist with regard to individual condition and disorder specificity (50 ml and more, 1-2 times a week, in a course of 4 to 8 instillations). Instillation is to be done with urinary catheter.
SC1SCHALI®-S/0.6 in antidiabetic therapy
Antidiabetic action of SCHALI-S/0.6 aqueous silicon dioxide nanosuspension is aimed to recovery of natural silicon balance (silicon is the second after oxygen most important element in human body). Silicon is a general structural element that may reduce blood cholesterol, fatty acids and glucose in diabetes conditions.
- Restoring blood supply and microcirculation in tissues of vegetative nervous system.
- Restoring condition of humoral substances, especially of those produced by flattened cells in vessels: endothelium.
- Promoting endocrine system function.
- Maintaining normal lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Lowering need of glucose reducing agents.
Decision on using SCHALI-S/0.6 aqueous silicon dioxide suspension for intramuscular injections in scope of complex antidiabetic therapy is to be taken by your endocrinologist with regard to clinical and laboratory tests results, personal experience and clinical condition. SCHALI-S/0.6 aqueous silicon dioxide nanosuspension may be injected every second day, once in three days or in five days. Number of injections and duration of breaks between injections will be determined by your endocrinologist (15 injections in one course).
SC2SCHALI®-S/0.6 in therapy of atherosclerosis
Schali-S/0.6 aqueous silicon dioxide suspension shows high potential in supplementation to complex therapy of atherosclerosis that may help in restoring broken fat metabolism, particularly in production and transformation of lipid compounds, lowering in this way number of poorly oxidised products.
- Better fat oxidation.
- Inducing utilisation and resorption.
- Inducing cellular metabolism.
- Optimising structure in biopolymers etc.
Decision on using SCHALI-S/0.6 aqueous silicon dioxide suspension for intramuscular injections in scope of complex therapy of low microcirculation associated conditions, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism disorders (atherosclerosis) is to be taken by your endocrinologist with regard to clinical and laboratory tests results, personal experience and clinical condition. SCHALI-S/0.6 aqueous silicon dioxide nanosuspension may be injected every day during 6 days in a 6 to 8 weeks course.